Friday, March 30, 2012

A Poem with no Name - 3

While walking in the dark

I found nothing but sharks

Circling above my head

Listening to every heart beat

Fear, anxiety, filled my emotion

Destroyed my life body and all creations

Run and run I go

But they're still there, please let me go

While the light shines to show their location

The darkness slowly crept and hide their deception

Slowly, they dissappears

Leaving nothing but fears

Shedding tears

Holding fears

Waited years

Closed ears

Silent Scream

Unfulfilled dreams

Everybody knows

What nobody really knows

The hurt that breed within me

Pain collated on a wall of my heart no one can see..

Now I am alone, in this cold dark night

Coming to realisation that I am no might

Hoping that someone will hear my plight

As the light grows dimmer blinding my sight

Will it happen again

All the heartache and the pain

Will it happen again

All the desperation and the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment